Sivu 1/1

Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Pe Elo 05, 2011 10:21 am
Kirjoittaja Wolfi
Terve,

sorry, my finnish writing is still bad ...

from where do I get nastarenkaat for my BMW - sizes: 90/90-21 and 130/80-17

I want to use them on my bike with sidecar for winter driving.

terveisin
Wolfi

Re: Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Pe Elo 05, 2011 12:03 pm
Kirjoittaja Viuh

Re: Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Pe Elo 05, 2011 12:20 pm
Kirjoittaja Hsippe
Look for example from Motorengas:
http://www.motorengas.fi/tuotteet/katul ... nkaat.html

Motorengas does not normally sell direct to customers so contact distributors (resellers/jälleenmyyjä).
In Lohja: "Lohjan Moottorikeskus" at Takasenkatu or Veljekset Ahlroth at Mustio
http://www.motorengas.fi/motorengas/jalleenmyyjat.html

Re: Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Pe Elo 05, 2011 1:16 pm
Kirjoittaja ejj
My original tyres are exactly same sizes.

I have bought following sizes from Kisarengas
5.10-17 Kings KT-963R/E
80/100-21 Kings KT-965R/E

http://www.kisarengas.fi/

Re: Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Pe Elo 05, 2011 8:35 pm
Kirjoittaja Ilmari
What model is your bike? Note on paralever models KT963 5.1 width is too fat. I use KT963 4.6 widht or Pirelli MT21 120 width. I dont know, how about Michelin T63 on 130? Maybe works with short studs. I buy my tyres from "satapiikki".

Best regards. Ile

Re: Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Pe Elo 05, 2011 11:06 pm
Kirjoittaja Miklu
Hope that an add is allowed. I happen to have an extra Pirelli MT21 (120/90-17) with rallye studs. The tyre is made by Satapiikki. I had it on my previous bike BMW F 650 GS Dakar but it won't fit to my KTM. The tyre is in very good shape and no studs are missing. In case you (or any one else) are interrested please send a private message.

-miikka-

Re: Mistä saan nastarenkaat 130/80-17 ja 90/90-21?

Lähetetty: Ti Elo 09, 2011 10:58 am
Kirjoittaja Ilmari
Miklu kirjoitti:Hope that an add is allowed. I happen to have an extra Pirelli MT21 (120/90-17) with rallye studs. The tyre is made by Satapiikki. I had it on my previous bike BMW F 650 GS Dakar but it won't fit to my KTM. The tyre is in very good shape and no studs are missing. In case you (or any one else) are interrested please send a private message.

-miikka-
Voisi kiinnostaa. Laita yv. tai soita nollaneljänolla-7313276.

T.Ile